TechShake is a community where we share stories and awesome content about different players in the startup community. It's also a database where you can access valuable information about different startups and investors.
With that said, we have a few rules, which we expect for you to follow once you use our website.
- Content on the website, such as Videos, Articles, Podcasts are property of TechShake or those who allowed us to use the said content on our website. Please ask our permission or their permission before using it elsewhere.
- If you would like to share Content from our website, please feel free to do so with the appropriate credits or links back to the source. Our social media sharing buttons will make this easier for you.
- Impersonation and uploading of false information will not be tolerated.
- Using electronic means to harvest data off the website is strictly not allowed. Please contact us instead and we can talk.
- You agree to not send unsolicited messages to the listed companies in our database.
This includes the sending of spam messages or any unauthorized advertisements.
- Don't use the site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the site.
The rules may change as the website grows so we encourage you guys to check back from time to time.
We really value the people and the community that we are building in TechShake and we want to be able to keep bringing you guys great content. The rules above help us do that so please follow them. Thanks for being part of the TechShake family!
Work with Techshake
Are you a startup, investor or corporation? Or do you just enjoy talking about startups? There are many ways that you can work with TechShake.We’d love to hear from you!